Pure Eden’s “Food Grade” Activated Charcoal powder is 100% natural. It is made from coconut shells, contains no fillers or binders, and is more “adsorbent” than tablets. Activated Charcoal is pure carbon and is considered the most adsorptive material in the world. It is negatively charged and attracts matter which is positively charged, such as toxins, chemicals and body wastes. Vitamins and nutrients are negatively charged, so are therefore not affected by activated charcoal.
It can be taken internally by mixing it with water, added to your favourite dishes and drinks or used externally in the form of a poultice or in many DIY beauty remedies.
Can be used for the following:
- Bloating, Flatulence and Internal Use
- Whitening Teeth
- Facial Masks
- Cleansing Bath
- Mosquito and Insect Bites
Directions for use
Activated charcoal powder must always be taken in liquid form. Mix well in a glass of water before taking internally. Under no circumstances must you swallow the powder if it is not mixed.
- Activated charcoal powder must always be taken in liquid form. Mix well in a glass of water before taking internally. Under no circumstances must you swallow the powder if it is not mixed.
- If you are using activated charcoal to whiten your teeth it is important to note that if you have crowns, caps, or porcelain veneers, it’s possible that activated charcoal may stain them.
- In general, if you are taking medications while taking activated charcoal, experts recommend that you take the charcoal at least two hours before or after taking synthetic medication. Please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.