Dermidenticals – C Serum is a clinical strength stabilized Vitamin C serum. It contains 15% pure Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) in addition to other antioxidants and moisturizers which is shown to protect, support and nourish your skin and thus prevent the signs of aging skin. We have overcome the major problem with Vitamin C serums being too unstable to ensure the full potency of our serums. All with no chemical nasties!
Dermidenticals – C Serum contains 15% Ascorbic Acid in a water-free, non-greasy carrier which has shown to maintain its stability and thus effectiveness. Ascorbic acid is well proven to support components within the skin that provide structure, shape, volume and elasticity, thus visibly smoothing the appearance of wrinkles, in addition to brightening dull skin tone, minimizing the appearance of blemishes, protecting the skin from environmental stressors, while supplying the skin with nutrients to replenish, repair and nourish the skin. This serum also contains the potent antioxidants Vitamin E and Lipoic Acid and moisturiser Urea to help skin hydration.
For those looking for a comprehensive Vitamin C Serum with peptides, Hyaluronic Acid and Skin Identical Ingredients take a look at our C Plus Cream.
- Brightens skin tone for a more even complexion
- Smooths the appearance of wrinkles
- Promotes the appearance of firmer and smoother skin
- Minimises the appearance of discolouration
- Protects the skin from free radicals, glycation and environmental damage
- Moisturises and replenishes the skin with vital skin-identical ingredients
Who is this product for?
- This is Dermidenticals number ONE recommendation for young skin seeking to protect the skin from environmental stressors and prevent the onset of aging skin.
- For those specifically looking for a high strength stable and effective Vitamin C serum.
- For older skin types with sensitive skin who cannot tolerate Retinol based creams.
Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) is one of the most effective cosmeceutical ingredients available however possesses inherent problems with poor stability and thus a very short shelf life. We have been able to formulate a high potency 15% Ascorbic Acid Serum which is not only very effective but also stable long term. The high stability is achieved by avoiding the use of water in the formulation thus preventing oxidation. The Ascorbic Acid is fully dissolved in an oil free carrier so it is non greasy nor grainy which is often the case when oil carriers are used. When it is applied a warm sensation occurs for a few minutes as it is being absorbed.
Propandiol (corn derived) , Ascorbic Acid, Urea, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lipoic Acid.